TWO NEWLY RESTORED “LSA” AERONCA’S for RENTAL, 7AC/65 and NEW ACA/7EC at $85 HR WET! NEWLY RESTORED Cessna 172 at $95 HR WET and FI $35HR
- Overnight accomodations available for $30 per day, per person.
- AP/IA MAINTENANCE AND ANNUALS AT $40 an hour SHOP RATE!
- CFII MEII FLIGHT INSTRUCTION YOUR AIRPLANE $40 AN HOUR
- FUEL CLUB for MAINTENANCE CUSTOMERS ONLY-Aircraft specific at COST!
- BILL SEE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR IDENTIFIER is “6CM”! Be sure to check NOTAMS before landing at ANY AIRPORT! We are committed to furthering aviation at a minimum cost to our customers! As of today we are the least expensive location in the state of OHIO and the entire USA to learn to fly! Located on a beautiful grass strip in Centerburg, Ohio established in 1966, we have a 2600′ grass strip with 240′ over-run areas on each end, that we built in 1986. Total runway including over run areas is 3000 feet. Runway is oriented EAST to WEST. We predominately fly AERONCA’s and anything with a TAILWHEEL. We want to instruct you to fly the conventional gear airplanes which are tailwheels. We also have a great Cessna 172 for additional portions of the flight training experience. Central Ohio Radio Controlled Society flies R/C models on the west end of the old CLOSED 1900ft short runway so, always overfly the airport before landing so the R/C CLUB knows your in the pattern! All traffic patterns are to the NORTH side of the airport with no exceptions. TRI-CYCLE geared airplanes are not recommended or authorized to use the airport runways without pre-approval. This is because a Tri-Cycle Pilot needs to call ahead and check out the Runway Conditions before landing at Centerburg in the GRASS! Its best to call before flying into the airport to best determine airport conditions. Bill See 740-625-6803. Radio frequency is 122.9 UNICOM
- CFII MEII Light Sport Flight Instruction
- Cessna 172 Tri-cycle gear aircraft training
- Tailwheel Training in Aeronca 7AC Champ and a BRAND NEW ACA 7EC, LSA Tailwheel Champ!
- AP/IA Aircraft Maintenance
- Tube & Fabric Aircraft Restorations - WE ARE CURRENTLY RESTORING a CUB and an AERONCA! STOP in and learn what is going on in restoration!
- Custom Build your ELSA
- Buy and Sell Aircraft and Aeronca Parts
- CORKS Radio Control R/C Model Club, Learn to fly R/C!